Warranty & Returns
All products supplied by PC Direct UK are fully covered by the manufacturer's guarantee for a minimum of 12 months [RTB return to base]. Monitors are covered under a 3yrs onsite manufacturer's warranty & printers are covered by manufacturer's warranty after 14 days of purchased date.
In the event of a fault first check the manufacturer's operating instructions before calling our Technical Department on 0161 456 0156 between the hours of 11.00am & 4.30 pm or Email: email@example.com.
PC Direct UK return policy allows us to provide the very highest standards of service in a simple and easy to understand way. If you feel sure that a product is faulty, please ensure that the problem does not lie elsewhere in your system. If you still feel you have a faulty product please follow this procedure.
1. You will be provided with a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA) number. Do not send your returns until you have an RMA number any items sent without a valid RMA number will be rejected.
2. All returns must have a valid (RMA). All returns must be received within 14 days of the purchased date. It will take between 3 and 5 working days to process your return, but we will do our best to reduce this time.
3. Returned items must be in original packaging, with all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, all other accessories however small and any documentation provided by the manufacturer. Any item supplied in an ESD(anti static bag) must be returned in the original ESD bag. Goods will be deemed warranty void if this is not strictly followed.
4. We strongly recommend the package you are returning is fully insured. We suggest you use a service that can provide "proof of delivery". PC DIRECT UK will not be liable for items lost or damaged in transit.
5. All return shipping back to PC Direct UK is paid for by the customer. Please ensure the return has your RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the package next to our address.
6. Any RMA returned item found to be modified, altered, tampered with or not to be defective will incur a £10 + VAT testing charge plus return shipping costs. This will be charged to the credit or debit card used on your order and must be paid before the product is returned to you.
7. Any returned packages that do not clearly display a valid RMA number will be refused, as will packages received over 14 days from RMA issue date.
8. Software unless it is defective can not be returned under any circumstance this is to comply with licensing conditions.
9. To get full refund the product should be retuned back us unused complete with undamaged original packaging otherwise 15% admin charge will apply.
10. Any item that has been returned for testing and has been found without any faults. The test fee and return carriage must be paid for within 90 days after which the company reserves the right to be dispose of the items in a way the company deems fit.
11.All items listed under clearance are Graded not brand new may have signs to usage .
12. All clearance products come with 30 days warranty only, until it is mentioned specifically.
Send your returns to:
PC DIRECT UK
274 Adswood Road
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 0161 456 0156