USB 3.0 Card allows you to enjoy the high speed data transfer rate up to 5.0 Gb/s, which is ten times faster than current USB 2.0 standard (480 Mb/s). With two USB 3.0 ports on ASRock USB 3.0 Card, you can enjoy USB 3.0 super speed.
Ultimate Data Transfer Speed Delivering data transfer rates up to ten times faster than USB 2.0 with optimized power efficiency, USB 3.0 card features super speed at 5 Gb/s.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specification REV 1.0
- Compliant with USB 3.0 (5Gbps), 2.0 (480Mbps) and USB 1.1 (12Mbps) specification
- Supports USB legacy function
- Compliant with PCI Express specification 2.0
- Supports 4 Pin power socket for floppy drive power connector
- Each USB 3.0 connector supports up to 900Ma
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7