Although identical in size to a standard secure digital (SD) card, the Kingston 16GB SDHC cards are designed differently and are only recognised by SDHC host devices. To ensure compatibility, look for the SDHC logo on cards and host devices (cameras, camcorders, etc.).
This Kingston 16GB Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) memory cards is fully compliant with the new Secure Digital Association 2.00 specification (Class 4).
The Kingston Secure Digital Card SDHC is a new performance class of SD memory card designed to meet the storage demands of high quality digital still and video cameras and other high resolution image recording devices.
- Min. Sustained Write Speed: 26x (4 MB/Sec)
- Class 4 Specification
- Min. Sustained Read Speed: 26x (4 MB/Sec)
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Dimensions: 24mm X 32mm X 2.1mm
- Includes Plastic Case
- SD Card Association 2.00 (Class 4) specification compliant.
- Support for FAT 32 file formats.
- Compatible with SDHC host devices.
- Secure, built in write protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Weight: 0.08 oz (2.3 g)
- Operating Temperature: -25 to 80 C / -13 to 185 F
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85 C / -40 to 185 F
- Voltage: 3.3v