The concept of Best Value is to offer customers the best value product, sourced from a variety of manufacturers all over the world, in any given category, at any point in time. The products selected for our Best Value range are carefully evaluated in terms of price, performance and manufacturing quality before they make it onto our website. Although certainly a 'value' brand, Best Value products are never inferior quality... just superb value for money.
512MB GeForce 210 Graphics Card 589MHz core clock, 667MHz DDR2 64-bit, VGA, DVI, HDMI
- Graphics Engine Nvidia GeForce G210
- Interface PCI-Express 2.0
- Memory type DDR2 / SDDR3
- Memory Bus 64-bit
- Direct X support DX 10.1
- Max. Resolution 2560 x 1600
- HDCP & HDTV Yes
- Output DVI+VGA+HDMI
- 512MB DDR2 - 589/1402/667 MHz
- 512MB SDDR3 - 589/1402/1066 MHz
- 256MB GDDR3 - 589/1402/1400 MHz
2nd Gen NV Unified Architecture
- Enhanced processor cores deliver 50% more gaming performance over 1st Gen.
NVIDIA® CUDATM technology
- Unlocks the power of GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks. Delivers up to 20x performance over traditional CPU's
Microsoft DirectX 10.1 full support
- DX10.1 w/ full shader model 4.1 deliver graphics realism & film-quality effects.
Nvida PureVideo HD Technology
- Enhanced HDTV support delivers 50% more power & WMV9 1080p support