If you have a new PCI express graphics card, then you may need a 6+2 pin or 8 pin Power connector. If you Power supply does not have one, then this is the answer.
PCI-E 6 Pin to Dual 8(6+2) Pin Splitter Power Cable, 6 Pin Female to 2X 8(6+2) Pin Male GPU Adapter Connector Extender Cable for Graphics Video Card
- Splitter Cable for Powering Graphic Card --- Power a new video graphics card with existing PCI-E power connections on your PSU.
- PSU Upgrade Saver --- The input jack is an 6-Pin Female for connecting the power supply with 8-Pin plug, the output socket is two male 8(6+2)Pin plugs to go into a video card with 6-Pin or 8-Pin jacks.
- Perfect for Mining Cards --- this dual PCI-E cable is long enough to reach the GPU 8-Pin power or the riser 6-Pin power in the same time with extra length to keep it away from the GPU. Working great for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and other GPU mining.
- Well Built --- Made of 18AWG copper cores, safe and durable, keep GPU power stable. Each connector has a latch for preventing accidental disconnections.
- Compatibility --- Suitable for graphics card which needs the extra power supply, compatible with 6-Pin & 8-Pin graphics cards from popular manufacturers, such as ASUS, Radeon, Sapphire, EVGA and Gigabyte.