DisplayPort to HDMI signal format converter for interfacing next generation DisplayPort based PC and notebook computers with high definition displays. DisplayPort offers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications. As desktop and notebook PCs are increasingly transitioning from conventional analog type interfaces to DisplayPort, the converter facilitates the transition by offering seamless connectivity between new DisplayPort PC and the installed base HDMI monitors and projectors.
It offers solutions for digital entertainment center, HDTV retail and show site, HDTV, STB, DVD and Projector factory, noise space and security concerns, data center control, information distribution, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
1. Support DisplayPort 1.1a input and HDMI output.
2. Support HDMI highest video resolution 1080p.
3. Support HDMI 225MHz/2.25Gbps per channel (6.75Gbps all channel) bandwidth.
4. Support HDMI 12bit per channel (36bit all channel) deep color
5. Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM
6. Powered from DisplayPort source