The PS/2 Adapter is in a constant struggle against overloaded PS/2 ports everywhere.And it's the defender of the full-size keyboard and mouse for laptops. Connect your PS/2 mouse or PS/2 keyboard or both through USB. An ideal solution for notebook users who want to use a full-sized keyboard, the Adapter offers two connections to enable multiplayer gaming.
1. One USB A, two mini-DIN 6 pin sockets can Connect two PS/2 keyboards, two mice, or one of each.
2. Works with any USB-enabled computer, adds two PS/2 ports to your notebook, PC or Mac.
3. Fully compliant with current USB 1.0 & 1.1 specifications.
4. Plug-and-Play installation; no rebooting required.
5. Easy to install, no software required
6. Supports energy-saving suspend and remote resume operations
7. Bus-powered, does not require external power supply
8. Fully compatible with desktop and notebook power save and suspend modes.
9. Supports all popular input devices,including Microsoft IntelliMouse,IntelliEye and international keyboards and most self powered bar code readers.
10. Compatible with Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 2000 and XP and Apple Mac OS 8.6 thru Mac OS X.