The NEWLink Micro KVM CPU with attached cables allows users to access two
computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor.
Micro KVM with attached cables
10/100 Ethernet PCI Card
4 Port KVM Switch
Two cables (1x 1.8Mtr/6ft and 1x 0.6Mtr/2ft) are supplied moulded to the switch with a
uniquely styled strain relief that can be used to attach the Micro KVM Switch to a desktop or
wall to protect the Micro KVM from damage or dirt.
No interface card or software is needed, Installation is as easy as connecting cables from the
CPU Switch to your computers.
Operation is as simple as entering hot-key commands from a keyboard.
The NLKVMP2PC Micro KVM Switch was designed on the principal of ‘size matters' as this
is one of the smallest KVM Switches available.
- Micro Compact in size design, with cables already mounted on to the switch
- Hot-key functions allow easy computer access
- Hot Plug and play system configuration
- High VGA resolution of up to 1920x1440,
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical.
- Auto-scan automatically selects computers sequentially
- Operating system independent, transparent to all applications
- Keyboard states automatically saved and restored when switching computers
- LED indication for easy status monitoring