Warranty & Returns
All products supplied by PC Direct
In the event of a fault first check the manufacturer's operating instructions before calling our Technical Department on 0161 456 0156 between the hours of 11.00am & 4.30 pm or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You will be provided with a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA) number. Do not send your returns until you have an RMA number any items sent without a valid RMA number will be rejected.
2. All returns must have a valid (RMA). All returns must be received within 14 days of the RMA issue date. It will take between 3 and 5 working days to process your return, but we will do our best to reduce this time.
3. Returned items must be in original packaging, with all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, all other accessories however small and any documentation provided by the manufacturer. Any item supplied in an ESD(anti static bag) must be returned in the original ESD bag. Goods will be deemed warranty void if this is not strictly followed.
4. We strongly recommend the package you are returning is fully insured. We suggest you use a service that can provide "proof of delivery". Advance Tec will not be liable for items lost or damaged in transit.
5. All shipping back to PC Direct
6. Any RMA returned found to be modified, altered, tampered with or not to be defective will incur a £10 + VAT testing charge plus return shipping costs. This will be charged to the credit or debit card used on your order and must be paid before the product is returned to you.
7. Any returned packages that do not clearly display a valid RMA number will be refused, as will packages received over 14 days from RMA issue date.
8. Software unless it is defective can not be returned under any circumstance this is to comply with licensing conditions.
9. Should you wish us to take back an unused product complete with undamaged original packaging a 25% restocking fee will apply.
10. Any item that has been returned for testing and has been found without any faults. The test fee and return carriage must be paid for within 90 days after which the company reserves the right to be dispose of the items in a way the company deems fit.
11. All clearance products come with 30 days warranty only, until it is mentioned specifically.
Send your returns to:
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 0161 456 0156